查看: 1704|回復: 2

[轉貼] 美国总统布什嘅经典语录

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2008-3-24 20:34:57 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
[隱藏]

馬上註冊,結交更多好友,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉社區。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
1. It is white. After being asked by a child in Britain what the White House was like, July 19, 2001

在英国一个小孩问白宫是什么样子,总统回答:它是白的。

2. I'm the master of low expectations. Aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

我是低期望值大师。

分析:布什为了能当大师,什么都愿意做。

3. I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things. Aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003   

我也不是非常善于分析,你知道我很少花时间考虑我自己,很少花时间考虑我为什么做事情。

分析:很地道的排比句。

4. I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe ?I believe what I believe is right. Rome, Italy, July 22, 2001

我知道我相信什么,我将继续清楚地说出我相信什么,我相信什么呢?我相信我所相信的是正确的。

分析:布什很自信(这不是他的错)。

5. People say, how can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil? You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you. Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002

人们说,我怎样才能帮助打赢对恐怖的战争,我怎样和邪恶做斗争?你能够做到,因为你可以教导一个孩子,可以走进关闭的房子里说我爱你。

分析:布什的思维很跳跃。

6. My plan reduces the national debt, and fast. So fast, in fact, that economists worry that we're going to run out of debt to retire. ?Feb. 24, 2001

我的计划降低了国家债务,非常快,非常快,事实上,以至于经济学家担心还不到退休我们把债务都要用完了。

7. See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction. Oct. 3, 2003

你看,自由国家是和平的国家,自由国家不相互攻击,自由国家不发展大规模杀伤性武器。

分析:美国的武器能把地球毁掉几万回。

8. The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him. Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

2001年9月13日说:我们最重要的是要找到Bin Laden(宾拉登),这是我们的首要任务,找不到他我们不休息。

I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority. Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

2002年3月13日说:我不知道Bin Laden在哪儿,我一点儿都不知道,真得不关心,这并不那么重要,这不是我们的首要任务。

9. I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn't do my job. To a group of Amish he met with privately, July 9, 2004

我相信上帝通过我来说话,如果不是这样,我就不可能开展我的工作。(他私下会见基督教Amish派时说)。

分析:布什把自己比做了教皇。

10. We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories. And we'll find more weapons as time goes on. But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them. Washington, D.C., May 30, 2003

我们发现了大规模杀伤性武器吗,我们发现了生化实验室吗。随着时间的推移我们将会发现更多的武器。但那些说我们没有发现被禁的生产设备或被禁的武器的人来说,他们错了,我们发现了。

分析:指控伊拉克有大规模杀伤性武器是美国打伊拉克的理由,但是一直没有找到这些武器。一涉及到这些问题,布什就语无伦次。

11. Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere! President George W. Bush, as he narrated a comic slideshow during the Radio & TV Correspondents' Association dinner, Washington, D.C., March 24, 2004

“大规模杀伤武器肯定在某些地方”(布什没有在伊拉克发现大规模杀伤性武器,这样开玩笑)。

分析:布什在苦苦思索:大规模杀伤性武器到底在哪儿?

12. If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator. Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000

如果这在独裁社会,只要我是那个独裁者,那就太容易了。

分析:布什把心理话都说了出来。

13. There's an old saying in Tennessee, I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee ?that says, fool me once, shame on --- shame on you. Fool me --- you can't get fooled again. ashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

Tennessee(地名)有句古话,我知道应该是Texas(地名)的古话,也可能出自Tennessee,是这样说的:愚弄我一次,你应该脸红。愚弄我后,你再也不会被别人愚弄了。

分析:布什太可爱了,他先是很认真地确认这句谚语出自何处,然后很自信地说:你们要是能愚弄我,你们的水平就太高了。

14. Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we. Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

我们的敌人具有创新性,足智多谋,我们也是。他们从来不会停止想一些新点子来伤害我们的国家和我们的人民,我们也不。

分析:布什排比句用得很地道。

15. My answer is bring them on. Iraqi insurgents attacking U.S. forces, Washington, D.C., July 3, 2003

我的回答是把他们带来。(伊拉克反政府武装攻击美国军队后,布什这么说)。

分析:布什非常生气,后果很严重。
發表於 2008-3-24 20:59:42 | 顯示全部樓層
好得意D野.不過唔係好知講緊咩野:01; :01;
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-3-25 09:54:56 | 顯示全部樓層
有幾句聽過下
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|Archiver|排行榜|幫助|希望國度

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 22:28 , Processed in 0.062599 second(s), 14 queries .

Theme Design By Tenny (希望國度)| Version: 10.0